Who knows?
All I know is that last week I stressed out about it and this week I am trying to hold on to some confidence. My plans use some good material and activities, but the bookwork is what I am concerned with.
Really, I just want Thursday to pass so that I can move on with my life and find out if I fit the bill or not.
You fit the bill or they wouldn't have hired you in the first place....so JUST get on w/it!
ReplyDeleteSmile & keep the kids engaged...they'll be nervous too & not their "usual" selves 'cause Mom & Dad will be in the room.
Stop worrying & Affirm you are doing a good job today, tmw & Thurs, too!
xxx ooo
I had three open classes in one month-- my school went a little overboard I think, but each time I just made sure the parents could see that their kids were being engaged and that they were given adequate time to work on their own (or in groups)-- something my co-workers told me was very important. Good luck!
ReplyDelete