Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm Past My 1,000th Post! Tom Video

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o9PvhxZaj4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Wow! Already I have made over 1,000 posts on this blog. I suppose it is inevitable, and so I am celebrating with the above video I made of Tom the cat. Really, though I made it because I wanted to figure out an editing technique in Final Cut Pro X. The software is a lot easier to use than previous versions, but my lack of video-editing knowledge makes things a bit tough.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy watching it.

3 comments:

  1. wow, that's a lot! keep on writing.

    im your silent reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the music!
    Try shooting Tom from his level...it was all looking down at his back or top...also....the split screen stuff is v. amateurish! Skip it for now..... KEEP working at the App (I know it's a tough one, but u'll get the feel of what u need to know soon enough)....better clips will help a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...