Monday, January 7, 2013

The Varying Incarnations of Foreign/er

If you have read my blog for some time, you would know that I often change the picture header-image on the top. Over the years this amounts to several different headers and schemes for the layout of this blog. Since this blog is heading towards it's end I thought I would celebrate all the different incarnations the header came into being over the years.

Please feel free to comment on which was your favorite and not-so loved header. I'll definitely miss finding the right picture, tweaking it in Photoshop and updating this blog.

(In no real order...)

























4 comments:

  1. fun idea, perhaps I'll do that with my banners one day... I always like your banners. I think I remember you had one with some house plants that I really liked...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your headers! But my fav are the 3rd one from the top, the one with the kite and the one with the bus stop. I'll miss this blog :( not just because you're a great blogger and a great photographer (yes, you are) but because every time I read your blog, I feel happy. I know it's a cliched thing to say and all that, but... I relate to your blog (and I don't even know you!) than almost everyone around me at this. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Joanna! I couldn't find all the headers in my file cabinet.

    Anya, I'm so glad you enjoyed my blog. I always tried to be positive or explain myself when being negative. FYI ~ I plan to start a new blog when I move back to America. I hope to continue sharing my view on life and my experiences but with a different subject. I know I'll be busy with school work but I'll try to do it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. #4 and #5 are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...