Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Goodbye Video to my Students

As part of a package of things I will be giving to my students to say goodbye to them, I made this video. It's a collection of photos and videos from our various field trips over the past two years. There was a lot I could put in but I narrowed it down to the following that you will see. I'm not looking forward to my last class time with the kids, because they really gave me the strength and inspiration to be a teacher. But I hope this video and my other gifts will leave a lasting memory in their hearts.

Enjoy ~


2 comments:

  1. I started reading your blog when I was preparing to move to Korea! I can't believe you're leaving. Enjoy the final few moments breathing in the scenery. I miss wandering the streets the most. I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog: http://thenomadcooks.blogspot.nl/2013/01/an-award-woah.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello The Nomad. Thank you! I know, sometimes I can't believe there is just 4 weeks left here. But I hope to bring my blogging spirit with me to America. Thanks for the nomination!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...