Monday, November 5, 2012

Still going to pick up the brush


Yesterday, while I was working through separating stuff I am going to take home and stuff I am getting rid of, I felt the need to pick up my paintbrush. Since this summer I haven't really done my art and knew a part of me was aching. So I got on the map system and found this image on a street corner. I liked the shape of the buildings and the dirty drippings from the windows.



I have to say it felt really good to paint and draw again. Even though I know I'm heading for nights of study and days of work, I'll try my best to continue my art. I agreed with myself yesterday that even though I am not pursuing a profession in the arts I should put the same passion I have into my career as I have for the arts.

Besides I think I will look forward to finding scenes in Seattle to paint or draw.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice painting, u definitely have talent. Thanks for posting it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my luck to have discovered your blog just when you plan to leave Korea! Loved your blog-- the words, the pictures, the paintings, everything. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anya. Trust me not being here to further give people great posts saddens me. I too stumble upon other folks blogs to discover they are leaving. It's the way things are here though. Anyway hope you can continue to enjoy it even after I'm gone.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...