After work I met with my local pals for dinner. First I waited with one of them in a cafe and had some strong lemon tea.
Our location was Jeongja in Bundang, where you can find a cupcake store and many restaurant choices. I was recommended Daily Kings, an American style diner, because it was on the 8th floor of a building and offered a view.
Dinner was a delightful serving of mushroom soup and chicken caesar salad.
Then came the best part, making my birthday wish over a cupcake.
I'm hoping this to be a great year and to take what comes with an open mind and heart.







Yippee looks like a really nice place & fun!
ReplyDeleteMystery: Was JH there to celebrate w/you?
No. He was feeling under the weather. But we will celebrate this weekend.
ReplyDelete생일축하해!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Joy!!! I was actually looking at some old Korea pics and found the ones from when we went to an Arabian diner in Itaewon. Hope you had a great one*^^*
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good b-day:)!!! Man, I want some cupcakes now!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeleteKristen... awe those were good times ~
Hi! I'm Jenny.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy to see your blog.
I had my 2nd birthday here in Korea last Tuesday.
Can I add you on my links? Where exactly are you here in Korea? Me, I'm in Taeneung.
Hope to hear from you...
God bless you!