Come the end of May in two months I will have completed one year here in South Korea. It feels like everything has happened in the blink of an eye. So it is that I want to remember it all and capture the greater moments.
I created this little video to give a kind of preamble to my year here in Korea. There are so many emotions when it comes to contemplating a year living in another country. So stick with me as I will release more videos summing up and sharing what it has been like fulfilling my year here.
Nice!
ReplyDeleteThe beach, the house, the ducks in Sac...where is your Mom?
your sister? your brother?
Wow, I didn't realize you had been here only as long as I have. When is your last day?
ReplyDeletesince I signed a new contract back in October my last day would be end of next October. But who knows...could extend it so to look for a new job in February ... hehe
ReplyDelete