The supplies I brought with me of hair gel, curling hair conditioner and face wash, brands that I treasure are getting depleted everyday. So being the pack rat that I am I have requested my Family to send me a replenishing package with the following items inside: Also on this list are:
I can not find the exactly same thing.. sorry and I couldn`t find the kotex .. sorry ㅜ.ㅜ http://www.mifood.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=187004000020
You can get turmeric here, at least in my backwater Homeplus. I think I saw the apricot scrub, too. And maple syrup, unless there's a specific brand. A good placeto try is the Yongsan Emart, or else Hannam Mart. (But be careful, or you may buy million things there.) There are other places, too, supposedly, but I don't know them.
how about this..?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hairbest.com/front/php/product.php?product_no=966&main_cate_no=125&display_group=1
hmm,,
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mifood.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=176002000009&search=&sort=order2
I can not find the exactly same thing.. sorry and I couldn`t find the kotex .. sorry ㅜ.ㅜ
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mifood.co.kr/shop/shopdetail.html?brandcode=187004000020
I would also would like to order California sunshine. But to be mailed to me in dreary, drizzly, cold Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada!
ReplyDeleteJust kidding.
hehe ;)
ReplyDeletewell you so kind to me! maybe we can sit together and do some shopping ;)
ReplyDeleteYou can get turmeric here, at least in my backwater Homeplus. I think I saw the apricot scrub, too. And maple syrup, unless there's a specific brand. A good placeto try is the Yongsan Emart, or else Hannam Mart. (But be careful, or you may buy million things there.) There are other places, too, supposedly, but I don't know them.
ReplyDeleteGordseller
ReplyDeleteAWESome!!! can't wait to go spend all my Won on stuff I prob don't need hehehe haha!
thanks !
maple syrup in homeplus for 12 000
ReplyDeleteAlso turmeric is there too