I showed him my studio apartment we talked a bit, but then we went out to get me a cell phone.
To get from one area to the other, you can take two well known modes of vertical transportation:
and The ElevatorTechnomart, Hyundai Department store and Emart (all places I have now visited) function on a vertical format. To get from one floor to the next you take the escalator or the elevator.
Each floor promises something different, for instance in Emart:
Cell Phone:
So cute! The salesman threw in the extras, like that clear case and a travel plug all for free.
Total cost: Purchase of the Sky phone was about $30 USD, Deposit about $30 and monthly service fee is approximately $12.
It has been a lot of fun being connected to a cell phone again. Yet the only person I have been contacting has been BK. Yet, I am sure my contact list will grow as time passes.
After the purchase we explored the building and found a grocery store below (Lotte Mart), which was a bit more expensive than Emart, so I only a bought a few things.
Well TechnoMart you were pretty cool and I hope to come back someday when I fancy myself a large Plasma Screen Tv. ;)
Each floor promises something different, for instance in Emart:
- Floor 1 is packaged food
- Floor 2 is kitchen and bathroom items
- Floor 3 is clothing
- Floor 4 is more clothing and jewelry
- Floor 5 has Electronics and school supplies (my fav)
- Sub-floor has the vegetables, fruit, cheese and other perishables.
Cell Phone:
But the real reason we went to TechnoMart was to find myself a good yet cheap cell phone. BK did most, well all of the talking and got me a pretty sweet deal.
Total cost: Purchase of the Sky phone was about $30 USD, Deposit about $30 and monthly service fee is approximately $12.
It has been a lot of fun being connected to a cell phone again. Yet the only person I have been contacting has been BK. Yet, I am sure my contact list will grow as time passes.
After the purchase we explored the building and found a grocery store below (Lotte Mart), which was a bit more expensive than Emart, so I only a bought a few things.
Where's a pic of BK?
ReplyDeleteSo what are the "rules of engagement" in public w/a bf in Korea?
Beautiful here on Sunny Isles, N. Miami Bch... My friend lives on the 15th floor now w/an ocean view. ooooooohhhh la la!
HUGS
M.