Last summer I headed to a mountain near my home. I picked up some kimbop along the way and took to a trail I found on my phone map. I found myself the only one on the trail and quite liked this.
Look at all that greenery! ahaha But I did find a chair at some point oddly placed.
Things got steeper as I made my way up and there were a few trails to choose from. I tried taking the less strenuous ones. I also started to notice that mosquitoes were loving me. Other hikers were decked out in long pants and long sleeves. hmmm
The view was starting to pick up and also I liked the formation of trees at one point.
I got to a point with bare granite outcroppings, which were steep to climb. I sat down and refreshed myself with some water. Here I just sat and pondered summer and life. It was indeed helpful.
I'm thinking of returning to this trail when the snow piles up. Why I would want to tramp around in the snow in the cold, is beyond me. But I think the photo-contrast would be cool.
Summer ...come back soon...you here?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Thoughts