That it is a lot more special in Korea, since people here celebrate chocolate sticks known as "Pepero" and they are shaped like ones.
I also recognize that this kind of date will never happen again, but life seems to just swift on by like a breeze. Yesterday, I saw the movie, "The Help." If you think it is a chick-flick well it has more deepness to it. I enjoyed the scenery and food being presented here and there. I didn't enjoy how some parts were too gushy between the protagonist and her prospective lover. I loved how they touched on civil rights issues in a personal way, but thought they could have dug deeper. However, compared to what else is out here (in Korea) it is a good choice to make. I would also recommend checking out, "The Tree of Life", which is also playing. Both can be seen at the theater outside of Chungmuro station exit 1.

Looking fwd to seeing THE HELP, but the TREE of LIFE in my opinion was well.... tiresome & trite in its effort to be arty farty philosophical for the most part!
ReplyDelete