Got this from
Ahlumdapda's site first, but want to spread the word. An American high school student in Korea, with intentions on making a documentary about the culture here, ends up finding so much more. Watch her video and possibly take part in her cause.
Certainly, even it at the young age I teach the pressure to do good in school and be beautiful has already affected them. Only they get to leave school at 2:30 instead of 9pm.
wow, thanks for posting this. hope it's ok that i post it too. i think it's a great idea for a film and would love my daughter to see it one day.
ReplyDeleteOf course! Looks like the creator wants it to spread around. :)
ReplyDeleteIsn't it awesome!? I have tried so, so hard to explain sang-ka-pul to my family/friends living in the West, and this video manages to do it in five minutes or so. I totally donated 10 bucks via kickstarter
ReplyDeleteyou can check out the new website for the film at www.koreanhighschool.com
ReplyDeletethe video there has some new footage :)