


Since my Dad recently lost his job or has semi-retired he and my step-Mom have been growing a pretty extensive garden in the front yard.





Across the street from my Dad's house is a huge park with baseball fields. Behind the park is a public swimming pool and to the side is a creek that runs through the forest.









Lunch consisted of baked macaroni and cheese with cornbread for myself and my Dad had a cheeseburger.
I am telling you it really can't get any better than that. I am going back to the mall today to finish off some more shopping. All in all, my vacation has been super relaxing.




Dad's garden looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteBut, how come white rice?!!
Do you wish you could stay in the US rather than return to Korea?
Thanks ~
ReplyDeleteI want to return to Korea but I still love it out here. I would like to stay if:
A: I had a solid job.
B: Had inexpensive health and dental insurance
C: A nice place to live
D: My boyfriend.
What is a solid job?
ReplyDeleteA full time job with benefits and no worries.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures Joy, thanks for sharing! Cyn...
ReplyDelete