It must be that time of the year when everything comes tumbling down. For us at school it means tests and preparations for summer camp.
Also I enquired about my contract review and my coteacher said she will ask the Principal about it during our camp time, which is the 20 - 24th. But she expects he won't be ready to talk about it till after summer vacation...which is at the end of August. Whatever! I know what I am going to say so bring it on!
And after a lot of looking over tax documents and getting frustrated I used TurboTax to fill out my tax forms. Now all I have to do is mail it in and see what happens. (eFile-ing failed)
Lately I have been patiently waiting for my vacation in California which is coming in August. I start thinking about it and can't stop.
Well those are the updates for now...if my blogging seems sporadic it is because of all this stuff going on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave Your Thoughts