Monday, December 7, 2009

Into the Home


The internet seems to be working well tonight. I am bushwhacked from teaching my first day, cooking when I got home and doing some unpacking. But heck I guess I can find the time to blog.


 
 
That is a closer look at the kitchen. Here is a peek inside the built-in refrigerator.

 
The bathroom~


 
Out my window~
 

The first day of work was really busy. I taught 6 classes (it's my busiest day in the schedule) including grade 2. My free time was spent lesson planning, which is not hard. I was nice and optimistic the whole time. But somehow had not managed my time well and forgot to plan a lesson for tomorrow. I figured that it could slide considering that we have what happens in the lesson in the teacher's guide book. Yet they like to have put down into a plan format. I don't mind I just figured I could have made it up after the class. It was towards the end of the day and I was boggled by the new schedule and routine along with all the unpacking moving in stuff that needs to be taken care of.

Well I am off to rest till I go to bed. Hope you enjoyed the pics of my new home.

9 comments:

  1. Wow. That's one of the nicest kitchens I've seen in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kelsey! I was checking it out and thinking, the stove looks really nice..lol:)

    Congrats on the new apartment and I hope all goes well with the new school. A chance for new beginnings with better endings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice place Joy!
    I'm SO happy for you.
    AND it looks like a real shower stall ??... so you don't get everything else all wet...
    Do you have washer/dryer in apt?

    In this case
    "Perserverence Furthered"!
    An old I-Ching thought.....
    You must be so pleased with yourself & proud of your achievements!

    Now please show us the building you live in from the outside...your street, neighborhood, etc... & most important how about emailing your new address so Santa knows where to find you!
    AND of course pics of the new school too!
    When u have time of course....
    ;-)
    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will get to showing you the building and area soon. So glad to finally have this place. Now I have to unpack my stuff and enjoy the space. I can see ducks on my way to work...what a pleasure...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you still want to squeeze the ducks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a great view! Soooo jealous!;-) Congratulations on getting through your first day at work!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah i'm definitely jealous of your bathroom... not so much jealous about the kitchen (only cause i can't cook... haha!) but it does look nice!! ^^ i'm glad you finally got a good apartment!! you got through day 1! yay!! ^^ hope the rest of the week goes well too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bathroom is nice. To be honest the shower stall is a bit cramped but ah well.

    Hey Gabi let's together some time. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...