Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finish the School Year Right

Today at work we had no classes so I spent time preparing for next semester. But I also had a useful conversation with my coteacher. I listened to her and what she had to say without reacting. The advice you guys gave me helped me see that this isn't an "Us" vs "Them" game, but rather, I guess, just culture shock.

I thought I let you guys know and to say that I do enjoy my new school and job. I want to be a great teacher but also a reasonable coworker at the same time.

They say it might snow on Christmas Day so I wish you all a wonderful holiday season.

It's time I get back into blogging about non-school things I suppose. Still need to show you guys what my building looks like and the area.

For now I need to make dinner.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad things are looking up with the co-teacher. Just like us, Koreans are also set in their own ways. So it is really about finding a balance that blends the two.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...