Thursday, September 4, 2008

Clear head

Hmm sometimes on rare occasions it seems I feel a sense of clear headed-ness. If you are like me (human) then you experience the busyness of thoughts that pace through your head. Thinking and planning that crosses your mind become so commonplace that sometimes you just want to tell your own head to shut-up.

So despite that I taught from 10am to 7:30pm today, my mind feels at ease. As if I went through the day just going through an exercise motion I was familiar with.

Anyways, I just mean to say although life here isn't exactly the way I want it to be (work hours, workplace) I seem to still find peace in myself now and then.

Of course whenever I feel this way I immediately think about how long it will last. But then I just put that thought behind me and try to relish the moment.

;)

4 comments:

  1. ".......that sometimes you just want to tell your own head to shut-up."

    MEDITATION!
    KNOWLEDGE.
    http://maharaji.net/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yeah. With my hogwan sched I work on Saturdays, though I will be off next saturday and sunday if you want to meet up at all next weekend. Just let me know=^^= My only days off are Sunday and Thursday until 6pm. Damn hogwan schedule sucks sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I had a long day too, 10 am to 10 pm, I got home about an hour ago! We need to get together again sometime... you sound so positive these days, good for you! cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cynthia

    Yea I am feeling better but still counting the days till I am free from this hogwan.

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...